destroyer maker Index du Forum
destroyer maker
New Team MKWII

destroyer maker Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Game 141721 (War is Peace!) appears to be stuck. [NO BUG] ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    destroyer maker Index du Forum -> Autres -> Zone des Dm
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 13:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Game 141721 (War is Peace!) appears to be stuck. [NO BUG] Répondre en citant

Hello,

We’re a group of friends and we appear stuck in Spring 1901. We’d agreed a 2 day deadline for Spring and Autumn phases and 1 day for retreats and builds. Although Spring 1901 is always double the deadline time, we’d agreed in advance that to build some momentum, we’d submit orders within the 2 day timeframe. Everyone has assured me they have done so and have finalized orders but the game has not adjudicated. To be clear, we have a day and a half to go for the official timeline but my understanding was that if all players finalize, the game progresses to the next phase, regardless of time remaining. We’re not that experienced with the online game - are we doing something wrong? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://playdiplomacy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57348
IT Security animated Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 13:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    destroyer maker Index du Forum -> Autres -> Zone des Dm Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica